Visar 11–12 av 12 resultat
Invertec® 400TPX – K12043-1
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipment’s life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting mode
Input Power: 400/3/50/60
Processes: Stick, Lift TIG, TIG HF, TIG pulse
Precision TIG® 375 – K2623-1
- Patented Micro-Start II™ Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
- High duty cycles–375A at 40% duty cycle.
- Widest welding range in its class 2-420 amps for both AC and DC.
- Advanced Control Panel. TIG pulser allows you to control heat input for any weld.
- Excellent stick welder–even with Fleetweld® 5P (E6010) with new Automatic Hot Start™ and Auto Adaptive Arc Force™ controls.
Input Power: 220-230/380-400/415/1/50-60
Processes: Stick, TIG