MULTI-PROCESS CAPABILITY FOR CONSTRUCTION, PIPELINE AND RENTAL FLEET APPLICATIONSR
The compact and powerful Vantage® 410 CE engine-driven welder generator is an ideal choice for the construction industry, pipeline and rental fleet managers. The 4-cylinder Kubota® water-cooled diesel engine provides a machine with powerful power generation and multi-process welding modes including Stick/MMA, Lift/Touch TIG, arc gouging, CV with gas-shielded and self-shielded Innershield wires.
Patented and award-winning Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® delivers superior DC arc welding performance for general purpose stick, downhill pipe, DC TIG, MIG, cored-wire and arc gouging. VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) reduced OCV (open circuit voltage) in CC-stick welding mode for added safety. Plenty of AC generator power ensures high auxillary ouput on 3-phase or 1-phase capable of operating lights, grinders, power tools and inverter welding machines.
- Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure.
- Multi-Process Welding, separate Arc Gouge Mode.
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) in CC-stick welding mode for added safety.
- Reliable Engines 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® diesel engines run smooth and quiet.
- Low Noise 97.0 dBA Lwa sound power – one of the quietest 400 amp engine-driven welders available.