Powerful compact, excellent economics
The design of the Powertec® 205C, 255C and 305C was driven by the need to provide our customers with a range of machines offering a variety of welding outputs. The range begins with the 205C, which is an ideal machine for welding of thin sheet metal applications. With excellent arc and starting characteristics this machine allows welding projects to be completed efficiently, quickly and professionally with minimal spatter levels. The Powertec® 255C is a more powerful version, still capable of welding thin material but with the extra power required for light fabrication work. The Powertec® 305C truly is a multi-purpose model, ideal for both thin sheet applications and light to medium fabrication work. The Powertec® 305C will operate in either Short Arc welding or Full Spray modes with a 1.0 mm wire..
- Products developed with a focus on applications.
- Excellent starting performance.
- Voltage selectors with multiple steps for precise adjustment.
- Excellent drive system with large diameter drive roll.
- Electronic feedback system on the wire drive will guarantee consistent wire feed speed.
- Equipped with large diameter wheels, push/pull bar and lifting eyes for full manoeuvrability.
- Optional Volt Ammeter kit and polarity change kit.