The Professional’s Choice
The Powertec® 161C, 191C, 231C and 271C are all designed to provide a range of machines with a variety of welding outputs suitable for operating from a single-phase mains supply. The Powertec® range begins with the 161C, which is ideal for the welding of thin sheet metal applications, repair and maintenance works. This machine has excellent arc and starting characteristics, allowing you to complete your welding project efficiently, quickly and professionally with minimal spatter levels. It is a perfect tool for small workshop, car body repair or for the farm. The Powertec® 191C and 231C have the power required for light construction applications, yet still offers the flexibility to weld thin material like the Powertec® 161C. The Powertec® 271C truly is the multi-purpose model in this range, ideal for both welding thin material and also light to medium construction work.
- Superior arc behaviour with premium starting performance and arc stability .
- Excellent control with Burnback control and Spot welding function
- Easy to change polarity .
- Professional wire feeding system.
- Equipped with Euroconnector and ground cable assembly.