The Power Wave® C300 is a part of a modular concept offering many different configurations and allowing to adjust the machine to your welding application. All Power Waves® come complete with an Ethernet connection and free software. Free software updates available on www.powersoftware.com.
- Superb arc welding characteristics in Pulse, Pulse on-Pulse®, CV, Stick and TIG DC
- A variety of materials are supported as standard; Steel, Stainless, Aluminium but also High Nickel and CuSi
- PowerMode® reduces spatter and improves appearance even of low voltage applications on steel & stainless steel, also beneficial for high deposition on aluminium.
- S2F for premium Aluminium welding.
- Clearing Pulse providing a clean wire tip without a ball, ready to restart.
- Job control to store your settings and quick recall. Limits and access through a password are as standard supported.
- Remote on the gun by use of a cross switch allows you to switch to another job of decrease or increase WFS during welding.
- Water Cooled when combined with COOL ARC® 50 water cooler.
- RapidArc® for a higher travel speed and less Heat Input with steel and Stainless.
- CheckPoint™ and Production Monitoring™ 2.2 – Use your server or our cloud-based server to view and analyze your welding data on almost any device – desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more. Read More
- Standard Ethernet – Allows for effortless software upgrades through powerwavesoftware.com.
Free software upgrades available:
Learn How to Use the ”Weld Mode Search” Feature