DC multi-process welding power source
This heavy-duty, industrial, three-phase multi-process power source scores big in MIG, flux-cored, submerged arc, stick and DC TIG welding. It’s a great choice for arc gouging too. Flexibility doesn’t mean complicated – the DC-400 is easy to set-up and use. Changeover between processes is as simple as turning the multi-process switch. On-board ammeter and voltmeter make monitoring of key welding parameters easy. Inductance and arc force controls allow the operator to efficiently refine the arc for the job in hand.
- Standard Volt and Ammeter
- Solid state circuitry for long life and repetitive welding applications.
- Arc control adjustment changes pinch effect of the arc to control spatter, fluidity, and bead shape in the MIG/Flux-Cored mode.
- Mode switch for selecting desired output characteristics.
- Outstanding welding performance with a single range full output control potentiometer.