Superbly simple, powerfully portable
These compact, portable and lightweight wire feed welders plug into a 230V, 16 amp outlet. These machines are ideally suited to the light maintenance and repair such as for the small garage worker and jobs around the farm. Four voltage settings and continuous wire feed speed adjustment allow you to weld light gauge mild steel. It is easy to get started since practically everything you will need to weld is included – gun and cable assembly, work cable & clamp, spool of cored wire (+ solid wire with Handy MIG), contact tips and hand shield with filter plate and lens. But that’s not all – a chipping hammer/brush so you can use your Handy CORE and Handy MIG to weld straight away.
- Suitable for the welding of most thin sheet steel applications.
- Connects to 230V 16 amp outlet.
- Safe operation no electrical current until trigger is pressed.
- Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Ideal for general light maintenance projects.
- Continuous wire feed speed adjustment and four selectable voltage steps for precise control.
- Fan-cooled or long life expectancy.
- Supplied ready to weld.